5 Benefits of Online Shopping
The commerce landscape has really changed over the years, and nowadays, more and more people are turning to online shopping. E-commerce is slowly taking over the landscape due to the numerous advantages that come with it. in this article, we are going to take a look at some of the benefits of online shopping.
Convenience is the biggest advantage of online shopping. People can shop while they are in bed without the need for standing in long lines, waiting to pay. People can also shop around the clock, and some of the digital products such as books are actually available instantly. There are no borders, and one can shop anywhere in the world without actually going there.
Online shopping has cheaper and better deals since the products are shipped directly from the manufacturers, and there is no need for physical stores or middlemen. Shoppers also get to save on tax, and there are online coupons and discounts for many products. People also get to save on the gas and parking money they would have used to get to the physical stores.
The internet has a wider variety of goods and services since one can source them from several different sources around the world. It isn’t restricted to the stocks in the stores, while other stores accept orders for goods that aren’t in stock, and ship them the moment they are available.
It’s easier to send gifts
It is easier to send gifts to people, with the packaging and shipping done by the stores.
When people opt for conventional shopping they tend to do a lot of impulse buying. Online shopping gives them more control since they tend to only buy what they had planned for.
Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors of 2019
People can buy virtually any product on the internet, and that includes vacuum cleaners. Before buying things online, it is important to take a look at reviews, to ensure that you’re getting exactly what you want. In this article, we are going to review the best vacuum for hardwood floors.
Miele C1 Pure Suction
This German quality vacuum comes with adjustable suction, while the airbags have integrated air filtration
- It comes with a powerful 300-1200 watts’ motor.
- 6-speed adjustable motor speed and suction.
- Has a variable floor tool that is adjustable via a simple foot switch.
- It has rubber tires on the wheels that protect the floors.
- A cloth strip in the center to catch persistent, stuck-on hairs.
- Neck joint for easy maneuverability around furniture.
- Height adjustable stainless steel telescopic wand.
- A reach of 29.5-foot cleaning radius.
- Power cord retracts automatically when done with the cleaning.
- Comes with a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool, that can be easily stored on the vacuum.
- An air filter that traps allergens.
- Simple and elegant canister.
- Made of hard, compressed plastic and metal.
- Warranty with the motor and casing insured for 7 years and the other parts are covered for 1 year.
- Doesn’t have a beater brush on the head.
- The dust bags/ filters are costly.
- Assembled in China with German parts, instead of a totally German made vacuum.
Shark Lift-Away Professional (NV370)
This vacuum is popular due to its infomercial campaign and great online reviews. It has an attachment that is excellent for hardwood floors, also coming with another brush head.
- It is a two in one as it has headed for hardwood and carpets.
- Features a DustAway bare floor attachment for cleaning bare floors without damaging them.
- Comes with a swivel joint, making it easy to maneuver.
- Has a 30-feet range power cord.
- The model with the premium brush roll is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute for safe use on all fibers.
- A large dust chamber.
- A completely sealed suction system that controls allergens and eliminates fine dust particles.
- The wand also works with a crevice tool and dusting brush.
- Not very durable in the past.
Miele Compact C2 Electro+
This vacuum works for a variety of flooring types, such as hardwoods and carpets, being powerful, versatile, and extremely convenient to use.
- The Electro+ comes with two-floor heads, a parquet 3-floor brush with thick, soft brushes for hardwood floors, and a powered ElectroComfort brush that is perfect for.
- Rubber wheels that prevent it from damaging the floor.
- The attachments can be stored in the shell.
- Comes with two-foot switches and automatic cord rewind. All the attachments lock into place.
- Adjustable power.
- A silent vacuum.
- Adjustable motor for ease cleaning different surfaces both safely and effectively.
- Comes with a crevice tool, upholstery brush, and dusting brush, which can all be stored on it.
- Air filter.
- Comes with a 7-year warranty on the motor and casing, and 1 year on the other parts and attachments.
Shopping online is the trend today, but you have to be very careful before making online purchases. Reviews such as the ones above will go a long way in guiding your judgment on products.
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014